As busy people, it’s hard always to remember to take our blood pressure and pulse oximeter readings regularly. But if you want to stay healthy, you should start doing that! A handheld pulse oximeter is essential for everyone, as it can help you diagnose health conditions and detect early signs of heart disease. In this article, we’ll talk about why we choose a handheld pulse oximeter and give tips on choosing the best one for your needs.
What is a handheld pulse oximeter?
A handheld pulse oximeter is a device that measures the oxygen levels in your blood. It is an essential device for everyone, especially those with conditions that can cause low oxygen levels, such as heart disease or cancer.
Features of a handheld pulse oximeter in Accurate
Here are some features of a handheld pulse oximeter in Accurate
- LCDs numeric SPO2 simultaneously, Pulse Rate, Perfusion Index (PI), Signal Quality Index
- Accurate pulse oximetry measurements during motion and low perfusion
- Pitch tone technology; Compact, lightweight, reliable, accuracy and durability
- Monitoring and spot check, dual work Modes
- Suitable for Adult, Pediatric, and Neonate
- Adjustable audible and Visual notice Value
- Compatible with Lithium battery and alkaline AA
How does a handheld pulse oximeter work?
When you are healthy, your blood has enough oxygen to supply your body with energy. Handheld pulse oximeters measure the oxygen levels in your blood by reading the oxygen saturation level. The lower the oxygen saturation level, the worse your health is.
When you use a handheld pulse oximeter, clip it onto the outside of your clothing and press a button to start measuring. Most handheld pulse oximeters have four readings that you can see on a display screen. You can then read the results and compare them to what is expected.
Handheld pulse oximeters are essential for everyone who wants to maintain good health. Pulse oximeters are very portable and easy to use. If you have any questions about how they work or how to use them, consult your healthcare provider or online resources.
How to use a handheld pulse oximeter
Handheld pulse oximeters are essential devices for everyone. They can be used to check your blood oxygen levels and provide important information about your health. Keep these tips in mind when using a handheld pulse oximeter:
- Check your blood oxygen levels before each use. That will help ensure accurate readings.
- Place the sensor against your skin on the inner arm or above the elbow.
- Allow the sensor to sit in contact with your skin for at least two minutes while recording the reading on the screen.
- Readings should be recorded every five minutes on the device screen.
Accurate is committed to the research, design, and manufacture of medical equipment for rehabilitation and in-home care. More than 80 nations and regions are served by our company globally.