What Are CBD Products
Once quite marginal and even half-legal, the modern CBD industry is dominating the market. It is quite reasonable to expect that this sector will hit the $20 billion mark by 2024! At least 33% of Americans used CBD products in 2020, and the numbers keep going up!
Those who expect CBD products of the highest quality will find a plethora of exciting offers at breezen.eu. For those who lack familiarity with the concept — which is hardly surprising considering the sheer number of CBD products for sale ranging from CBD oil and capsules to gels and moistening face/body creams — here is a brief guide.
What Are CBD Products and What Are They For
Cannabidiol (abbreviated to CBD for convenience) is one of the natural compounds found in the Cannabis Sativa plant. It is believed that this plant was first used for medical purposes at least 750 years B.C. Obtained in the middle of the last century, this compound is widely used for various medical purposes.
Companies selling CBD products online claim that they are exceptionally beneficial in the treatment of anxiety, sleep disorders, pain relief, and even depression. While the effectiveness of the best CBD products is proven by various clinical studies, it is also clear that this remedy is not a “one-size-fits-all” solution. Some patients report improved sleep quality even after a few administrations of CBD oil, whereas others claim that it provides no impact on the quality of their night hours. Although potential therapeutic effects vary in different groups, its calming effect is observed among patients of all ages.
What Are CBD Products: Types of CBD Products
While buying top CBD products at Breezen.eu, you can find mentions of hemp- and marijuana-derived products. This distinction often becomes a source of confusion. Although many people use the terms hemp and marijuana as if they were interchangeable, in reality, they are not the same. From the customer’s viewpoint, the main difference between them lies in the concentration of cannabinoids. Marijuana plants have plenty of cannabinoids, whereas hemp contains less than 0.3% of THC.
Before you decide to buy CBD products, you need to realize the pros and cons of different presentations.
- Pills and soft gels. These products are very easy to use and dose. However, increased convenience comes at the cost of a slightly longer onset time, which makes them a less optimal choice for those who take CBD pills for pain relief.
- Creams and lotions. These products remain one of the top choices for local pain treatment. They provide direct relief to a specific spot, increasing the effectiveness of CBD and providing much faster results. However, it is difficult to obtain a correct dose when dealing with body creams instead of pills.
- CBD gummies and other edibles represent one of the best choices in terms of convenience and discreetness. However, they have the longest onset time in comparison with other products.
All these and many other top-rated CBD products can be found at Breezen.eu along with detailed information on dosages, application methods, and recommendations that will help you take care of your health and wellness.
What Are CBD Products: CBD vs. THC
The distinction between THC and CBD is also very important. Tetrahydrocannabinol is the main active ingredient of the cannabis plant. It also provides a potent and direct impact on the endogenous cannabinoid system.
Both compounds have the same chemical formula but different chemical structures. In other words, they have the same number of oxygen, carbon, and hydrogen atoms. However, these atoms are arranged differently.
The main differences between them are the following:
- Psychoactive effects. CBD is not psychoactive; it does not make you high and may be used for recreational purposes. On the other hand, THC is psychoactive.
- Sources. THC is obtained from marijuana, and CBD usually comes from hemp.
Various hemp-based CBD products may contain traces of THC.
However, all popular CBD products, available for purchase at Breezen.eu, are THC-free. They are manufactured using exceptionally pure CBD, which means that they contain no other cannabinoids.